Although WA Charity Direct’s main aim is to assist individuals in need, part of our charter also allows us to assist other smaller registered charity organisations that do not have a geared up charity collection mechanism or receive a major part of their funding from Government bodies.
To be considered for assistance from WA Charity Direct other charities should –
- Be registered as a charity,
- Be endorsed by the A.T.O. as a charitable fund and have deductible gift recipient status,
- Not receive any funding (or a major part of your funding) from Government bodies,
- Not be a mainstream charity and / or have a geared up charity collection mechanism,
- Be in need of funds for a particular purpose,
- Meet a fundamental community need.
WA Charity Direct’s charter only provides for parties who reside in Western Australia.
Apply for Funding for a Charitable Organisation