Although WA Charity Direct’s main aim is to assist individuals in need, part of our charter also allows us to assist smaller registered Charities that do not have a geared up charity collection mechanism or receive a major part of their funding from Government bodies.
To be considered for assistance from WA Charity Direct, charities should –
- Be registered as a charity,
- Be endorsed by the A.T.O. as a charitable fund and have deductible gift recipient status,
- Not receive any funding (or a major part of your funding) from Government bodies,
- Not be a mainstream charity and / or have a geared up charity collection mechanism,
- Be in need of funds for a particular purpose,
- Meet a fundamental community need.
WA Charity Direct’s charter only provides for Charitable Organisations who operate in Western Australia.
WA Charity Direct reviews applications from Charitable Organisations twice per year – May & November. Submissions for May 2020 have now closed. To register your interest for the November Funding Pitch session, please email email@example.comCharitable Organisation Application Guidelines